From my Pocket – June 2015 edition
July 08, 2015
Here are 5 links from last month, which have which have inspired me, made me think, made me wonder or made me laugh.
- On the Page as Your Mirror by Dani Shapiro – A beautiful post on writing, and what writing does and means to this author
- Do You Really Want What You Want by Tynan – An interesting post about self-knowledge and wishes
- Live Like a Hydra by Buster Benson on Medium – An awesome article explaining the concept of anti-fragility in a few words, and a way of becoming anti-fragile.
- How to go faster by Seth Godin – On how decision hygiene affects your speed.
- ** The secret to happiness is regular audits at 99U** – Self knowledge by observation, and how these personal audits can lead to increased happiness.
- There’s no right path by Rohan at A Learning A Day – Another post on decisions and decision making.Hope you find these links meaningful.
From my pocket
Live everybody, I subscribe to quite a many blogs, read many articles online and bookmark some of them using Pocket. This once-a-month series is a list of links in the past month which have stayed with me, resonated with me or entertained me. Basically, an eclectic mix of whatever-caught-my-fancy links.